6 Bottle Wine Coolers
Let’s say you like to drink wine but don’t consider yourself a big wine enthusiast. Or, let’s say you want to start collecting wine but don’t have the space in your apartment to properly install a wine cellar to have a large collection. If either of these (or another situation) describes you, then you should look into purchasing a 6 bottle wine cooler for your home. 6 bottle wine coolers do exactly what you’d expect—chill 6 bottles of wine at a time—and can make the difference between wine that’s just drinkable and wine that tastes great.
If you think you’d like to invest in 6 bottle wine cellars to keep your wine collection at just the right temperature, or if you’re planning on having a party where you’d need multiple bottles of wine, you should do some research to determine which bottle chillers you should purchase. Here are some options to consider.
Haier 6 Bottle Capacity Thermal Electric Wine Cellar
This small wine cellar is able to chill 6 bottles of wine at a time and has a double pane insulated glass door. Priced at around $80, it’s a good entry-level wine chiller that can fit in almost any home, even those without a lot of space.
- Attractive stainless steel single door and paneling with a recessed handle
- Soft interior light to make your wine look great as you choose which bottle to drink
- Legs which allow the unit to be leveled on uneven surfaces
- Relatively inexpensive
Vinotemp VT-6TEDS Thermo-Electric Digital 6-Bottle Wine Chiller
A more deluxe model than the Haier Thermal Electric Wine Cellar described above, this wine chiller is a freestanding unit that digitally makes sure up to 6 bottles of wine are stored at the proper temperature. It is priced at around $170.
- Ultra-quiet operation, meaning you could store it in commonly used rooms without any major disruption
- Comes with 2 pull out shelves
- Thermo-electric cooling system is designed to prevent vibrations and unnecessary shaking of your wine
- Fits comfortably on a countertop
- Holds the set temperature perfectly
Danby DWC620PL-SC 6 Bottle Wine Cooler
This wine cooler from Danby is also attractively priced at around $87 and is small enough to keep on a countertop. It has an interior LED light to show off your wine.
- You can set the digital thermometer of this wine cooler from 39F to 72F to perfectly match the desired temperature for the wine
- Attractive design and takes up less than 1 cubic foot of space
- Energy efficient and quiet operation
Haier HVUE06ABB 6-Bottle Wine Fridge
This small wine bottle cooler from Haier is available for approximately $119 and has several features which make it a good choice for anyone looking for a starter wine cooler.
- Ultra quiet thermal electric cooling
- Adjustable thermostat control to keep your wine properly stored and cooled
- Users reported this wine fridge working for several years without any problems
- Good price for a quality wine cooler
Vinotemp VT-6TED-WB 6 Bottle Wall-Mounted Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
This premium wine cooler (costing around $249) from Vinotemp has many advanced features, making it perfect for anyone who doesn’t need large wine refrigerators but doesn’t want to sacrifice options.
- Wall-mount design to save space and make your wine easily accessible
- Touch screen temperature control that is easy to use and intuitive
- Temperature range between 45 to 68 degrees, making it a great option for both red and white wines
- Attractive interior light to easily see and show off your wine collection
With so many types of 6 bottle wine coolers to choose from, you may be asking, “How do I know which one is right for me?” Here are some tips to help you choose the right model.
How important is temperature control to you? If you only casually enjoy wine, then you probably don’t need to have too many options when it comes to temperature control. If you are picky and want your wine to be at the exact right temperature for any situation, you’ll want to choose a model with a wider range of options.
Though this is not important to some people, many wine drinkers want their wine refrigerator to look good in their kitchen (or wherever they store their wine). Look at the appearance of the 6 bottle wine cooler you’re thinking of before you purchase it if appearance is important to you.
Some people are willing to pay for a quality wine fridge, but others are more interested in getting a good deal while saving money. Decide what your budget for your small wine cooler is and then try to find an option that fits your needs.
Using these criteria, you should be able to find a 6 bottle wine cooler that will work for you from the options above. If you still need help deciding which wine cooler to purchase, talk to some of your friends to see what they use and how well that works for them even if they only use a single bottle wine chiller. Buying